Website Swiss Singapore India Pvt. Ltd
- To expand trade in East Coast of India for selling steam coal on FOB , CIF, Delivered and stock and sale basis
- To set up liasoning in PSU business (small lots) for tender participation
- Initiate business in East Coast of India
- Provide regular feedback and market intelligence
- Establishing oneself in the coal market and gaining market credibility and trust.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Responsible for new market development
- To take up market intelligence activities and build up a database, MIS
- Managing coal/ petroleum trading operations from the vessel to the customer and ensuring timely delivery of product to the customer.
- To obtain counterparty approvals
- Limit sanctions to be followed strictly
- Meeting sales targets as defined by the senior team
- Developing new accounts by identifying new customers
- Facilitating deal/transaction documentation by coordinating with various departments involved in the transaction
- Preparing sales contracts and critically reviewing purchase contracts as prepared by customers and complete management of sales transactions
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by timely redressal of customer grievances through site inspection, communicating issues to suppliers and resolving complaints to maintain cordial relationships with customers
- Assisting Senior Trader/Vertical Head in expanding customer base through new market development
- Assisting Senior Trader/Vertical Head in the formulation and implementation annual business plan
- Keeping track of competitor moves and global market trends and preparing market intelligence data for effective decision making
- Ensuring adherence to statutory compliances and company SOP.
- Ensuring timely receipt of payments by coordinating with accounts department for late payments and follow up with customers and maintaining zero overdue or bad-debts.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports with respect to coal price movements and market trends and analyzing the same
- Preparation of daily business reports
- Nomination of the vessel to buyers and suppliers and getting their confirmation
- Follow up with buyers/shipping dept. for the nomination of the vessel in time
- Coordination with finance over the negotiation of documents and receipt of payment
- Laytime calculations
- Preparation of master data of pending dem/dispatch.
- Overall responsible for timely SAP entries and monitoring the same
- Maintaining update data for which may be provided for preparation of relevant presentations
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge of the coal industry trends across the globe
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret market intelligence data for effective decision making
- Ability to liaise effectively with external agencies
- Good networking skills
CA and/ MBA in Marketing/ Trading
Minimum Experience Level:
6 – 10 Years
Assistant General Manager
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adityabirla.taleo.net/careersection/abg_external/jobapply.ftl?lang=en&job=1401037S →