Please go through disclaimers properly to understand the limitation and legalities of the publication.
Jobs / Post a job
- It is handpicked collection of open vacancy from different companies and they have right to close the vacancy prior to end date.
- The “Apply” link provides users the email-id or URL of the third party. Any misuse of data or information collection will not be the responsibility of SimplyVedant.in but will depend on the third party.
- We just provide a diversion of web traffic to the Companies having job vacancy and we are not amending any condition.
- We don’t charge any fees or guarantee any job. It is totally dependent on the organisation and candidate.
- We are not demanding any of your document, fees in any form or your identity to apply for the job.
- “Post a Job” is a platform to divert traffic to your career page or calling resume to your mailbox. We may change and modify content in order to make it SEO friendly.
- All blogs are authentic and aren’t copied (in part or full) from anyone else’s work.
- Blogs are views of the author and may or may not represent the facts. It is recommended to the readers to take a decision as per their own condition.
- The example quoted is taken from real life and mentioned without any name.
- The intent of the blogs are to provide some guidance, but the website (SimplyVedant) and the author don’t take any responsibility for any loss or negatives because of the Blogs.
News & Articles
- Being it a News & Articles section, some part may appear on different websites.
- Source of information is taken from the authorised website and other sources.
- It is totally a promotional post and can’t be challenged for legal action.
- These are meant to provide information and guidance to the readers only and the website (SimplyVedant.in) and the Interviewee can’t be held responsible for any loss or damage because of following any of the suggestion or process.
- The views are totally personal views of Interviewee and SimplyVedant doesn’t make any agreement on this.
- The views and points mentioned shouldn’t be taken as an official comment from the Organisation where the Interviewee is employed unless it is mentioned otherwise.
Still, if you have any query then please write us on email@example.com